Legal disclosure and disclaimer
1. Legal disclosure
Publisher: Deutsches Zentrum Kulturgutverluste (German Lost Art Foundation) - A civil-law foundation
Chairman of the Executive Board
Telephone: +49 (0) 391 727 763 0
Supervisory authority: State Administration Office of Saxony-Anhalt, Dept. 503 Foundations, Ernst-Kamieth-Str. 2, 06112 Halle (Saale), Germany
The German Lost Art Foundation is financed by the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media by resolution of the German Bundestag.
Responsible for content:
Telephone: +49 (0) 391 727 763 24
Image credit: The photos and images on this website are copyright protected. The rights of the following images are held by the respectively named institutions or individuals:
Teaser of the Foundation's responsibilities and subject areas/Lost Art-Database/Teaser on the overview page The Foundation: Altakten und Inventarverzeichnisse (old files and inventory sheeds), Altaktenarchiv (archive of old files) Landesmuseum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Oldenburg. © Landesmuseum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Oldenburg, Picture: Marcus Kenzler
- Foundation Board: Stiftungsrat/Prof. Monika Grütters: Bundesregierung/Christof Rieken
- Board of Trsutees/Isabel Pfeiffer-Poensgen: Kulturstiftung der Länder/Oliver Helbig; Prof. Dr. Eckart Köhne: Badisches Landesmuseum Karlsruhe/Uli Deck
- Advisory Board/Dr. Hermann Simon (2014): Centrum Judaicum/Anna Fischer; Dr. Stephanie Tasch: Johannes Fellmann
Overview page research funding:
- Teaser project finder: Altakten (old files), Altaktenarchiv (archive of old files) Landesmuseum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Oldenburg. © Landesmuseum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Oldenburg, Picture: Marcus Kenzler
- Teaser projects statistics: © Museumsverband des Landes Brandenburg, Picture: Lorenz Kienzle, CC-BY-SA
- Teaser project funding: © Technisches Museum Wien, Picture: Gerhard Sedlaczek
2. Disclaimer / Legal notices
All information provided on this website has undergone extensive review. The Foundation makes every effort to provide content that is up-to-date, accurate and complete. Nonetheless, occasional errors are bound to occur. For this reason, the Foundation cannot guarantee the validity, accuracy and completeness of the information contained on this website. It is not legally obliged to keep the content of this website up-to-date. The Foundation reserves to the right to make changes to the site or cease its operation at any time and at its own discretion. The Foundation does not assume responsibility for the content and availability of third-party websites which provide access to the information on this website via external links. Furthermore, the Foundation explicitly disassociates itself from all content which may infringe on criminal or liability laws or contradict practices of acceptable moral conduct.
Access to and use of this website is undertaken at the user’s risk. The Foundation is neither responsible for nor will assume liability for any damages, i.e. direct, indirect, accidental, foreseeable or resulting damages, which allegedly occur in connection with accessing or using this website.
3. Copyrights and intellectual property rights
The content of this website is subject to German copyright and intellectual property right laws. Should matters of duplication, processing, publication or any other usage of the content fall outside the scope of these German copyright and intellectual property right laws, permission must be obtained from the Foundation in the form of prior, explicit and written consent. Unauthorised copying or downloading of these pages is only permitted for personal, non-commercial uses. If the Foundation, as the website operator, is not the author of the provided content, the copyrights of third parties are to be respected. The Foundation makes every effort to indicate content produced by third parties. Despite the meticulous care to prevent copyright violations, if a user happens to discover a copyright infringement, the Foundation kindly asks to be notified so that it can remove the content in question.